Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

In a message dated 12/19/04 8:44:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>ohhhhhhhhh I love dogs! what kind do you have??? Not only can I cook,
>clean and check BG I can do ohhhhhh so much more...now now get them minds
>out of the gutter... LOL I do yardwork, laundry, hmmmmmm what other
>wifely duties are there??? Ok so Doug is not married! ok so thats one
>resume who else any takers??...........LOL

Hey, I need a wife too - though she gets her own bedroom.  Actually a man
 could apply too. I'll skip the intimacy, just take the free cleaning, yardwork,
pool cleaning in summer, snow removal in winter, dog walking, cat hair removal
from furniture, cooking, etc.....  Sounds like a great deal!

Oh, and I can carry my own diabetes supplies, but someone needs to carry my
packages.

Stacey