RE: [IP] The perfect wife !

Remember, we can't eat sugar...

(at least, that's what everyone tells me...)

Yep, I keep hearing that too!  Some of my bible study friends always go out
of their way to purchase sugar free cookies or ice cream.  I hate the taste
of them!  I try to tell them that when it is sugar free, there is more fat
in the product and that is worse for me to calculate and that I can eat
anything anyone else eats in moderation and bolus for it!

When, oh when, will this way of thinking pass?  It is a very old thought!!!

Kathy Bruckmeyer