Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

nah of course I would say the hubby has the better pump..... ;) ;)

>From: "Robert Boyd" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: Re: [IP]
The perfect wife ! >Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:57:02 -0500 > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible >contributions. >Your
donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the >rest >of the
diabetes community. Please visit: >
>    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP >mail > >But would
you argue over who's pump is the BEST ? :-) >Maybe you should look for a
pump match that way you could share >supplies - NOW THAT would be true
love *-) >Robert B > >>No need to go sugar free >>All we need to do is
have the cake cut in portions that we know the >>carb >>count of .... >>
>>I feel as though I should share something at this point that has >>been
an >>issue in the past ...  Im diabetic...  needles and blood and stuff