RE: [IP] The perfect wife !

well Doug now that you mention it.... I have no problem you see I too am
a diabetic so see we have things in common already ............ wait your
married...... right???

Dawn

>From: "Doug Boss" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: RE: [IP] The perfect wife !
>Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:35:50 -0600 > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10,
$25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin
Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest >of the diabetes
community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >No need to go sugar free
>All we need to do is have the cake cut in portions that we know the carb
>count of .... > >I feel as though I should share something at this point
that has been an >issue in the past ...  Im diabetic...  needles and
blood and stuff doesn't >bother you ladies does it ? > >;-) > >Doug > >
>-----Original Message----- >From: dawn R [mailto:email @ redacted]
>Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 10:22 PM >To: email @ redacted
>Subject: RE: [IP] The perfect wife ! > >hmmmmmmm now that is a very good
question....... sugar free cake and >icing.... better start cashing them
pennies in!!! > > >From: "Bob Kerns" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To>What I want