Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

your right this can get very interesting!!!

I don't have any children...... a cat but shes really my sisters cat she
don't count! so I the hubby has to win me over....

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] The perfect wife ! >Date: Sun,
19 Dec 2004 22:12:06 EST > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1
or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve
you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
12/19/2004 5:41:24 PM Central Standard Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
>Well,  I'm not married BUT the interview process includes winning over
my  2 >dogs.  Sometimes they have better judgment than  me... > > > >My 2
little girls would have to be won over  ;-)  They love  telling everyone
>one that they meet that "mom is NOT married", and "they need a  dad"
etc... > >This can get interesting!!!! >.