RE: [IP] The perfect wife !

hmmmmmmm now that is a very good question....... sugar free cake and
icing.... better start cashing them pennies in!!!

>From: "Bob Kerns" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
<email @ redacted> >Subject: RE: [IP] The perfect wife ! >Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:54:46 -0800 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your tax deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more...
just $1 or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue
to serve you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: >
>     http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >What I want
to know is, if this works, do we all get an invite to the >wedding? >
>How much wedding cake do you order for 8000 diabetics? ;=) >
>-----Original Message----- >From: email @ redacted
>[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of dawn R >Sent:
Sunday, December 19, 2004 17:47 > >ok I will send resumes but I need to
see a resume of the potential hubby >fair is fair right ladies?? so send
them on to email @ redacted LOL no >really send them... ;) > >  [demime
0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which