Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

In a message dated 12/19/2004 5:41:24 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Well,  I'm not married BUT the interview process includes winning over my  2
dogs.  Sometimes they have better judgment than  me...

My 2 little girls would have to be won over  ;-)  They love  telling everyone
one that they meet that "mom is NOT married", and "they need a  dad" etc...

This can get interesting!!!!