Re: [IP] The perfect wife !

I too am already married. What I want to know if this wife job I'm applying
for comes with a salary! You know the line "Show me the Money Honey". If the
price is right who knows! All women are great at multi tasking! Even when it
comes to hubby's! LOL!!! Just kidding! No one can afford to pay a great wife
and  mom for all she does!

Cyndee
mom of Danny 11 & Patrick 9 pumper since  7/04