[IP] Hypoglycemic unawareness!

Get this message:  If you have hypoglycemic unawareness, you are completely
oblivious to the fact that your blood sugars are too low and you are about
to lose conciousness!

I have seen my husband go from being in the conversation to falling silent
and then, almost be unconcious.

I stood up on that occasion and fished in my purse for some lifesavers and
popped them into his mouth one by one like his mouth was a piggy bank's
slot.  In a matter of a minute or so, he was coming round.

On other occasions (pre-pump days) when I wasn't there, of course, he just
passed out and was trucked off to the ER.

Driving may be a privilege, but, in this country, and in this province. some
healthcare services are covered by the public purse.  Unfortunately, blood
sugar monitoring isn't one of those covered services.  .

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft.
SmartScreen Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.