Re: [IP] 20 year Anniversary

Erinn,

 Yesterday I "noted" my 37th anniversary of IDDM and in January I will
"celebrate" my 21st anniversary of being on a pump. Can't say that I am
complication free but since I spent the first 12 years or more without any home
blood testing at all, I do rejoice that I have all my toes and they still have
hair on them!

Cee Dee