Re: [IP] Lend a hand, or a wrist, to a Cause!

Hi George -

 I just got my bracelets from pump Wear (www.pumpwearinc.com) and got a bracelet
and $1.00 of each one goes toward a local diabetes support group in their area.
They also now have the magnets. Mine says Cure Diabetes and is red (I was happy
it wasn't grey because I don't like that color) too drab. Thanks. Caryn

George <email @ redacted> wrote:

Hunting for Charity Wristbands? Last minute shopping? Here are
three that would be of interest.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/feedback/bracelets.htm

It reads: "Insulin Is Not A Cure" Color: Red Proceeds benefit: DRI

http://www.nbdiabetes.org/news/sydney.html

It reads: " Cure Diabetes Today" Color: Blue Proceeds benefit:
Naomi Berry Diabetes Center

http://www.max-life.org/

It reads: "Max-Life" Color: Orange Proceeds benefit JDRF