Re: [IP] finally getting the pump!

Sylvia - My sympathies to you, I finally got my oldest some into his 20s and
BACK on track.  I have my oldest daughter almost there ( she is 19 this
Jan )  I have a 17 year old daughter and a son turning 12 on the 31st.  And
I have an 8 year old daughter that I keep wondering how can she be growing
so fast. None have diabetes thankfully but they have played hell on my BG's
:-)

Robert B