Re: [IP] Re:bags

Sorry about that Robert,I think it was Jeff. I didn't notice my error until it
was too late.Oh and I too am a housewife but see I carry the money because I
have the bag,lol.

Love&Hugs,Diana=^..^=
Save lives: Re-cycle yourself, be an organ donor.
Register and TELL YOUR NEXT OF KIN
http://www.picturetrail.com/djkitty62