RE: [IP] The perfect wife !

there is hope!! finally theres an opening!! where do I send my resume??

>From: "Doug Boss" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: RE: [IP] The perfect wife !
>Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:40:17 -0600 > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by your tax deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10,
$25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin
Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest >of the diabetes
community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Dawn and SunnyGirl > >I
currently have an opening for a perfect wife - I have been interviewing,
>but thus far the candidates haven't met the requirements...   ;-) >
>Based on past experience - I would consider candidates that were nearly
>perfect .. LOL > >Doug > > > >-----Original Message----- >From: dawn R
[mailto:email @ redacted] >Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 8:10 AM >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: RE: [IP] The perfect wife ! > >hmmmm
perfect wife.... I can be one of them...... LOL but where or where >is
the perfect husband!?!?!? >.