[IP] singing pumps

<<When shopping for a new pump I too think it is important to hold and
handle your pump to see
 if it sings to you or talks to you >>

If my pump sings to me, maybe I can skip buying that iPod I was thinking
about getting...hey, that's the ticket--a pump with a hard drive that can
store 1000s of songs! They could call it the "iPump".  We'd have one tube
going into our bodies and another into our ears, kinda like a battery. That
would really confuse people...

jp