[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #603

At 1:00 AM -0500 12/19/04, email @ redacted wrote:
>I am one of the quiet MM users...haven't written 'cause no prfoblems.  I
>  chose my MM712 as saw an ad in insulin mag. and a man on line told
>me how great
>they are.I go to a large diabetic clinic and was asked why I wanted one.  Why?
>Start with 5/6 needles for 30 years

Sounds like you are a very qualified candidate for the "Over 24,900
Injections Club"

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/over24900.shtml

To Join this Club you must put your Data into the Survey form here:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/stats.shtml

The information collected here is the database for 'About Insulin
Pumpers', it is not for marketing purposes or to send you a bunch of
junk mail. Click the link below to see how the data is presented.

      http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml

No individual or personal information is shown. About Insulin Pumpers
information is presented as a series of graphs and charts that give
an overall picture of the Insulin-Pumpers' list membership for the
members, interested parties, our sponsors, and anyone else who visits
our web pages.

  Your individual information is not revealed in these web pages
except with your consent as indicated on the form for the  "Over
24,900 Injections Club" in the MEMBERS ONLY area. The "Over 24,900
Injections Club" is provided as a tribute to the perseverance of
those who fight the daily battle with diabetes. If you have had IDDM
for 15 years or more, you must have stuck yourself at least 24,900
times. Honorable mention is made of those who have been pumping for
at least 5 years.

George