[IP] finally getting the pump!

Well boys and girls I know I am still new to insulin pumpers... and the
last message I sent was that the insurance was giving me a hard time and
said they would not pay. well low and behold they are paying!! well I
still have the dme cap of 2k per year so I will be making payments for
the pump but the resvoirs and the infusions sets are covered 100%...!!!!!
I go to insulin pump class in January 3 4hr classes and then I will be a
pumping away. I am still learing to count carbs and having some
diffucilty I am on a 1:5 ratio target blood sugar of 150 for now. any
suggetions from you seasoned pumpers?? Of course I am sure I will have a
million questions I will be on the paradigm 715.. any advice for this
kind of pump is more than welcomed from the newbie.....   Dawn