RE: [IP] The perfect wife !

hmmmm perfect wife.... I can be one of them...... LOL but where or where
is the perfect husband!?!?!?

>From: "Bill" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] The perfect wife ! >Date: Thu, 16
Dec 2004 23:41:33 -0700 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1
or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve
you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >"Why can't I find a wife
like that ! " > >  Say, they are not easy to find and when one is
found... They are keepers! It >can be a long and arduous task, will worth
the time >  spend. Much more difficult than fishing! I have known men who
have spend more >time fishing. Think that they still are!!! > >Bill >.