Re: [IP] heart

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 email @ redacted wrote:

> One more thing - Cory's pump will not be replaced/upgraded by the insurance
> company unless it breaks and is non repariable.

Just do what my Doc told me to do, BREAK IT!

He actually told me, if you want to get a new pump, break it. He suggested
dropping it down the stairs, running it over with the car, throwing it at
the floor. He pretty much said break it, it WILL get replaced.

I waitied until I changed insurances, but I thought it was funny.

-Jef