RE: [IP] Clinical ContinuousGlucose Monitoring meeting April 15th

Kris

I sent this link to the group a few weeks ago but it got seemingly no notice

http://www.diabetes-symposium.org/index.php?menu=events

Lots of detail on 4 or 5 of the CGMS systems that are in the works

Specific info on the freestyle navigator that is the one that Cozmo plans to
use wit their systems

http://www.diabetes-symposium.org/index.php?menu=view&id=152

Hope this helps

Doug