Re: [IP] Follow up to a question I asked

This is an excellent point.  Yesterday when I got home I used my bolus
wizard to figure out what correction bolus I needed to take, I then gave
meself a shot with that amount plus 2 units ( I needed to come down and
sometimes when I am high I need more to move me down)
I had to open a new bottle to give this shot - it was at that point that I
realized that what was in my pump was the last of my old bottle - plus all
the left overs I had been mixing back in - so when I woke up this morning
high again I knew what the problem had to be.

robert b