Re: [IP] Follow up to a question I asked

Below is my original post on bolusing for highs and a follow up question of
 when I would resort to an injection. I never have. There was only one time when
I had a bad bad site and stress that could have felled an elephant and went
"HI" on my meter. Was on the phone with my doc and if I didn't start coming
 down he wanted me at the ER for some insulin in the vein. But it started coming
 down and all was well. I haven't taken an insulin injection since May 25th 2000
when I went live with my pump. If I went oh say 5 or 6 hours without being
able to begin to see progress in bringing down BG's I might consider an
injection.

Linda & Dax

n a message dated 12/18/04 7:14:14 PM Mountain Standard Time, email @ redacted