[IP] Re: Animas IR1200 clip ideas

After more than 24hrs with the 1200 and the swivel
case, i think I've better idea of my awkwardness with
the my case.  The actual clip is in the center of the
case.  Because of this the whole pump (in case) sticks
up much higher on my waistband.  With my 508 clip, the
pump sat lower on my waist band which is the issue
right now.  I guess I just have to get used to this,
but as a 31 year old in a world of low waist pants and
jeans, this is awkward feeling for me.

Change is hard, but I am so excited to finally have a
silver pump!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions!

BTW, my new pump came with the 360 degree rotating
clip and also with a leather case clip.

=====
Please sign-up for the JDRF Walk for a Cure with Alecia's Stem Cells @

 http://walk.jdrf.org/walker.cfm?id=85788391