[IP] Re: Animas IR1200 clip ideas

I hope someone answers this question!  I intensely dislike the plastic  case,
my pump falls out at the most inopportune times!  The leather case is  nice
but I can see me wearing the velcro out real quick, you know velcro is only
 good for so many sticks! I loved the Disetronic plastic case that I had. Had
the Animas been a tad thinner, it would have fit into the  case.  Drats and
double drats!!!!  I have looked at cell phone cases  but the one I liked had
this huge magnet on it to keep it closed.  I  worried all day because I had
 fitted the pump into the case and closed it only to realize there's a magnet in
the case!  Guess it was okay as my pump is  alright.

I thank you people who will answer this question about pump cases for the
IR1200, also.

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY