Re: [IP] Monetary support

At 9:18 PM -0800 12/17/04, Kris Laats wrote:
>  Perhaps a bit off topic, but while we're at it, why doesn't IP use
>some type of
>Vbulletin software? Wouldn't that streamline the operation quite a bit?
>-Kris

Though I will be in deep trouble for saying this (deeper than I
already am in with Medtronic) ANY suggestions on the operation of the
IP website should be sent to  HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Sorry Admins, glad I'm not going to have to answer those!      ;>p

George  (SHOW me the MONEY)  Lovelace      :>)