-----Original Message-----
From: George
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 17:45

At 6:19 PM -0500 12/17/04, Brian Wohlwinder wrote:

>Here's where I need your help...
>
>I can't seem to find the IP page that explains how donations are
>actually used.

Excuse me, but why?  It has NEVER inspired anyone before, why should
it now?   Hate to be so negative about this, but what is the point?
Do you think that someone with great business acumen would be able to
wave a magic wand and have money appear?   It hasn't happened before.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]