Re: [IP] Monetary support

Actually we did mail out a monthly newsletter, certification
certificates, training packets, and other documents.  In addition, I
was on call 24/7 to handle training and legal issues and did
para-legal work.  And no one on staff was compensated (except one but
we didn't know it , but that's why the organization is no longer in
existance)

Even if the organization still needs office space, maintaining
hardware is much more expensive and time consuming than renting.

But right now, all I'm proposing that investigating renting versus
owning server space and bandwidth.

--
Kathleen Weaver