RE: [IP] Monetary support

> Here's where I need your help...
> I can't seem to find the IP page that explains
> how donations are actually used.  For instance,
> JDRF as a 501(c)(3) publishes its annual IRS form 990

Hi Capt Brian....  Let an old AF CMSGT help you out :-)

The IP Tax exempt status can be found on the IRS site:

http://www.irs.gov/app/cgi-bin/eosearch.cgi?NAME=Insulin%20Pumpers&start=0

I don't think 2004 is posted yet, but the Form 990 for

Fiscal Year 2003
Fiscal Year 2002
Fiscal Year 2001
Fiscal Year 2000

Can all be found on the guide star site.  They are PDF images of the actual
forms:

http://www.guidestar.org/search/report/docs.jsp

Mike Shamel
Volunteer Administrator