[IP] Re: giving stomach a break

 After using only my stomach for 10 years, I gave it a break for 8 months and
when I went back to it a year ago it worked like a charm and has ever since (now
I rotate to other parts of my body and do the 2 inch spacing thing too). The 8
month break was basically a random number. My CDE suggested 6 months, but I was
scared to go back that soon and was aiming for a year break. However, I didn't
have enough other parts of my body I was comfortable using to go any longer,
because the areas I was using in lieu of my stomach started getting overused.
That's why after 8 months I started with my stomach again. Now I rotate through
stomach, side of waist, love handles, top of butt and under ribs. I've never
tried my legs. Pam

 < I guess that means my stomach needs a break for awhile - does anyone know how
long it will take for my stomach to recuperate so I can use it again? >