Re: [IP] I got off of my insulin pump.

Christina - If you are happy then that is a clear sign you did the right
think, and as you tried it for a year I think you gave it a good try, if you
were doing this after a month I would encourage you to stick with it.  I
fell in love with pumping the first week - and I started with Bent NEEDLES !
I was lucky because Tenders came out not too long after that.  I can't
imagine having to go back - sometimes I am worried about the cost and if my
insurance ever got really bad ....well I pray that never happens.  I don't
have any suggestions for you other then good luck and I hope all your BGs
are good ones :-)

Robert B