Re: [IP] Paradigm 515

Hmm... I use it on two different computers but both are running Windows XP.
I called MM tech support for the site, I have called them a lot recently and
they are very helpful.  They suggested thay you reinstall Acrobat reader,
you my want to launch that before you log into the site as well.  They also
said that they would love to have you call them as they are trying to
document "issues"  this really is a work in progress and they are taking
requests and bug reports.  So far they have not gotten tired of me calling
:-)  you can use the numbner on the back of your pump and listen for the
prompts - go to 24 hour tech support then I believe it is option 2 for the
software.  They are NOT open 24 hours but I just called and they are open
for another hour and a half - 5pm California time.

Hope this help - I love the Carelink site and the free service MM has given
use.

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!