[IP] Monetary support

In addition to my day job with the Air Force, I am working on my MBA.  My
undergrad is comp sci, so this business stuff is interesting but foreign.
Recently I have become interested in financial statements(10-K, Cash flow,
statement of earnings, etc...ad nauseam).

Here's where I need your help...

I can't seem to find the IP page that explains how donations are actually
used.  For instance, JDRF as a 501(c)(3) publishes its annual IRS form 990
---> http://tinyurl.com/4rwxv  990s are only required if a tax-exempt corp
income is > $25,000.

Perhaps if this information were available from IP it might inspire list
members and corporations to donate when they/I otherwise would not.  If it
is available and I just missed it, mea coulpa.

Capt Brian Wohlwinder
Charleston SC
dx'd t1 20Sep04
IR1200 30Nov04