Re: [IP] Freestyle flash meter

I too got mine for free, I ran into the rep visiting my Dr office and I
asked for one. I found out later he was dropping off five but was only able
to give them four because he gave me one.  I was told that by the nurse when
I asked if she had any "sample" test strips.  She was glad to get rid of
"all the extras"  she had a box full of strips and she fished out 9 boxes -
10 strips each of the flash strips for me.  So ask your Endo or his nurse
practitioner - they may have extras!

Robert B