[IP] MM support and the ongonig "argument"

Ok, someone has to tell everyone to play nice, usually it is the admins...
 no more "beating each other up" over something that unless you personally work
there at ANY company that you personally would have a reason for not donating
or  something.  We can only ASS U ME at this point, and I think we ALL know
that spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E (thank you Travis Trit)  Whatever the reason or
 excuse is, I believe that there have been multiple pleas and requests to MM (I
 have plead and requested numerous times), so we cannot and should not beat each
other up over something that we are not completely in control of.  Kind of
 like telling a group of kids to "accept each other as we are, and be friends."
 Does not always work, but, hey, I tried here.  Anyone else  with there .03
cents worth?  (don't leave me to the sharks guys...)

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG