[IP] I got off of my insulin pump.

Hi Everyone,

 I know I sound crazy, but I just got off of my Insulin Pump. It was too hard
for me to deal with. It made me self-consciou, I hated being connected to a box,
and my canula's ALWAYS kinked. I also didn't like the white dots I was getting
that became scars. I was on my pump over 1 year. I wanted your feedback. I'm
going to try shots again w/novalog and lantus and see how this works. It was
amazing to see syringes again today. I was ecstatic-- I don't know why...Has
anybody else in here switched back to shots from the pump?

Take care,

Christina