Re: [IP] Adorn Designs

Last night I pulled up this site for the purse.  Loved it.   Tried  to get
back on this morning to order it once I had gotten  approval from the hubby.
Now
I can't get the page to come up!
Anybody have  any ideas?  I have tried a few times this morning.   I think it

looks like a super handbag to carry everything in!  As it is the   handbag I
am
using is ok but that one looks like it will fit the  bill.

Thanks, to whoever originally told us about it.  Now I just  have to  get it!

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY

Debbie,
 I noticed that your e mail address is an AOL address so is mine.  Sometimes
I can't get to a web site directly from the AOL search engine  browser. I
 usually open up internet explorer or you can open up netscape and try to access
the web page from another browser. Sometimes I think that the AOL  lines are
all jammed or something but this usually seems to do the trick.
Cyndee
mom of Dan 11 & Pat 9 pumper since 7/04