Re: [IP] Animas to Buy Cygnus

At 8:47 AM -0900 12/17/04, Sue Ann Bowling wrote:
>Cygnus is, or course, the manufacturer of the Glucowatch
>--
>Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska

Yes, the Biographer II.   What I find really fascinating is that some
rumor mongers say "Animas is not a stable company, they will be sold
shortly".   Well, they certainly look to be an even better buy now
that they have marketing agreements with Unomedical, own licensing
and development rights with Debiotech and are now purchasing the
major assets of Cygnus.

Animas Corp. looks to be a stock of interest right now!  The Nasdaq
stock (sym. PUMP) last traded at 16.35.  The 52 week range is 12.08
to 21.50.  Doesn't sound like the Animas Corporation will be sold
anytime soon to me!   Maybe it is time to invest!!!       ;>)

George