Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:46:36 -0700
From: "Bill" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] email @ redacted and the burning house...

Shawna, PG and all, even with your husband on you to quit.... Helps save a home
from total distruction a few days before
Christmas...now, When Angle's are around things will be made right and when
Shawna is in the neighborhood, there is one of the very
best Angles watching over all. Shawna, Thanks for all that you are doing, from
finding pumps for children to saving homes from
total distruction by fire. If I get a vote on who gets the award, Shawna wins
my vote.

Bill