[IP] Adorn Designs

Last night I pulled up this site for the purse.  Loved it.  Tried  to get
 back on this morning to order it once I had gotten approval from the hubby. Now
I can't get the page to come up!
Anybody have any ideas?  I have tried a few times this morning.   I think it
looks like a super handbag to carry everything in!  As it is the  handbag I am
using is ok but that one looks like it will fit the bill.

Thanks, to whoever originally told us about it.  Now I just have to  get it!

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY