Re: [IP] Re: Calls from pump company

 I get a card from my supply people (CCS Medical) about 2-3 weeks before
shipment, it list the supplies I recevied the last order and I just check the
items I want , sign it and drop it in the mail.
don

"Sheldon E. Miller" <email @ redacted> wrote:
There was a comment made regarding the frequency or lack thereof of calls
from one's pump company, even regarding whether one needed to [re]order
supplies. That got me to thinking about what others in the group had
experienced by way of calls to inquire . . . whether one needed supplies
or how things were going generally. Any experiences? And, were they
from a local rep with whom you had established a relationship or "someone
from the company."