Re: [IP] Where is Medtronic Support for Your IP??

At 2:10 PM -0500 12/16/04, email @ redacted wrote:
>Considering the number of MM pumpers on this list, it amazes me that most sit
>silent.

I too am amazed!   Where is the support for this forum?  I read
Robert Boyd's Reply where he said he would write to MM and ask for
their contribution.  Where is everyone else?????

>they will do so.   As I have mentioned before, when I sold car magazine
>advertising, no domestic manufacturers advertised because our magazine was an
>  import car publication and the climate wouldnt have been favorable for them

But in your case you are talking about REAL money.  What we are
talking about is chump change in comparison.  It is a mere pittance
and they have not given the members here even that.  Remember there
are at least 3200 of you MM users in this forum.  Write, write,
write!!!   Robert Boyd is!!!

>  Companies advertise where they feel the will reap the most benefit and a
>negetive environment towards their products is not the best use of their
>money.

Best use of money?   You mean solving difficulties before a user even
has to call Customer Service is not a good use of money???   You mean
introducing your product to potential customers and having people
talk how wonderful it has made their lives is not a good use of
money??  Is I-P worth so little to the members here that asking
Medtronic for a small chunk of change not worth it?

>fiscal year, so just because you ask for money now, doesn't mean it is in the
>budget tomorrow.

There is probably a bigger budget for toilet paper at Medtronic than
what we are talking about here.  And to me, what
www.Insulin-Pumpers.org contributes to the well being of the diabetic
population has a lot more meaning than that!

>Just my 2 cents that I have given before, but the same questions keep coming
>up, so I drag out the same answers.

Don't make excuses, we don't need that!  What we need is action and
until we get that you will continue to hear me saying

Show me the Money!!!        ;>)

George