[IP] Animas pump being replaced....

Whew!  Good news!

Last night I was changing my pump batteries, and the pump tipped over,
cracking off the piece that holds the O-ring on the battery cover.

I know it isn't waterproof or watertight any more.  So I was REAL
worried.  Called at 8:00 am their time (just a few minutes ago), and
after giving them all my information (Serial Number and Rev number),
I'll be getting a new pump on Monday since it is still functioning, I
just have to remember not to get it near water.

--
Kathleen Weaver