[IP] email @ redacted and the burning house...

 Shawna, PG and all, even with your husband on you to quit.... Helps save a home
from total distruction a few days before
 Christmas...now, When Angle's are around things will be made right and when
Shawna is in the neighborhood, there is one of the very
 best Angles watching over all. Shawna, Thanks for all that you are doing, from
finding pumps for children to saving homes from
 total distruction by fire. If I get a vote on who gets the award, Shawna wins
my vote.

Bill

 ">after a very nice night with my hubby, we were driving home when I saw
something that "just didn't look right" so I stopped."