-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of JHughey
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 16:59

My thoughts are that *some* pumpers would correct everything over a
certain number and acquire a build-up on insulin they do not need nor
want. I have read of someone on the list correcting a 129. I'm elated if
I'm under 140 and around 100 so I can drive. Some ppl get too anxious to
correct and not allowing the IOB to fully work. I believe some of these
reasons are why they didn't have the cgms let the user know the results in
the beginning. YMMV Proceed with caution.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]