Re: [IP] quick serter

Eric we had this problem with Josh's serter almost to the point of trying to
get a new one.  Instead I took an adhesive remover pad and thoroughly cleaned
it and VOILA.  We have never had any more problems.  We use IV Prep AND
 Mastisol Liquid Adhesive on Josh so it is natural that some of this adhesive
stuff
could start to build up in the serter and need cleaning.  i clean it on a
regular basis now.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua- who will NEVER get another flu shot ever!!!  He has been so
sick this whole week with the flu and it is over 6 weeks since getting the
shot!!!  What a waste!!