[IP] quick serter

Just wondering if anyone else has problems using the quick serter for the
paridigm quick sets? I have been finding that latley the quick set sticks to
the serter only letting the intro. needle to partially penetrate the site.
This is getting pretty annoying as I have wasted a couple of infusion sets
the last couple of times, I guess I was wondering if the serter wears out
after a while or if I am doing something wrong?
Eric