Re: [IP] MM future pump

<snip> I am
> going with MM because I think it would be great to
> know what your BG is every five minutes. Does anyone
> have any thoughts on this?

My thoughts are that *some* pumpers would correct everything over a certain
number and acquire a build-up on insulin they do not need nor want. I have
read of someone on the list correcting a 129. I'm elated if I'm under 140
and around 100 so I can drive. Some ppl get too anxious to correct and not
allowing the IOB to fully work. I believe some of these reasons are why they
didn't have the cgms let the user know the results in the beginning. YMMV
Proceed with caution.

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

I will defend to your death my right to my opinion ~ Maxine