Re: [IP] I'm Positive!!!

In a message dated 12/16/2004 3:50:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
but I would rather see money
donated to JDF to help find a cure !

I'll leave it to George or one of the other admins to detail how very little
it actually takes to provide this service...but as to making it an either/or
for a donation to here or JDF for a cure..if there aren't places like IP to
discuss the research, progress and treatments then how will you know what is
going on. Almost every week there is someone who posts a link on a research
 article or information on other various advances. IP is a wonderful clearing
house
for information of all sorts.

I haven't donated this year since I am unemployed - but hope to begin again
soon. I would be lost without the friends I have made here and the information
I receive. I read "official" publications - but always like to hear from the
"person on the street" to form opinions.

Just my three cents worth.

Linda & Dax