Re: [IP] strange experience with MM

I do feel sorry for you in that experience. But I
would have to say that is an isolated incident. For
the most part the experience I have had and from what
I have seen with other pumpers is that the customer
service is better than the rest. Especially when it
comes to seeking out there services. Of course,
isolated incidence does happen.