Re: [IP] lab results that are kind of spooking me out here

Shawna,

I don't know the answers to your questions about your elevated creatine
and protein levels.  However, if you want answers to your questions as
they relate to pregnancy, you might want to check out
http://diabeticmommy.com and post in the forum there at
http://forums.delphiforums.com/diabeticmommy/messages .  There are some
very sharp women there who know alot about pregnacy and diabetes.  I
know of at least one woman there who has early signs of kidney disease
and is pregnant now.  She might be able to give you some answers.  I
hope everything turns out okay for you!

Rebecca
Type 1 since 4/84
Animas 1200 pumper since 11/04